Frequently Asked Questions
How to purchase a ticket and watch QuintLive?
Step 1: Click on “Tickets” button on the QuintLive page
Step 2: Once a new page opens, click on “Tickets” button and follow the steps
Step 3: After purchasing your ticket you will receive an email with an
access code on the
day of the performance
Step 4: Use the code to log in to QuintLive page and enjoy the performance!
The performance is playing but I cannot hear any sound.
1. Make sure your computer volume is up and not muted.
2. Make sure the video player volume is up and not muted by clicking on the vollume icon in the bottom right corner of the player then dragging the knob with your curser to adjust the volume levels.
3. Confirm that the device from which you are viewing the video is not on mute and that the volume is not turned down.
I am experiencing a lot of buffering.
1. Close unnecessary applications. Multiple apps running can slow down the video performance and monopolize the bandwidth.
2. Turn off any downloads that might be occurring in the background. Background downloads can saturate a users internet connection. Make sure your computer isn’t downloading any updates, and close any open windows with streaming services like Netflix and Youtube loaded.
3. Check to see if anyone else using the same internet connection is downloading. If someone else on the same network is performing any of the actions listed in the previous point, then it can cause buffering. It’s also worth checking your smart phone/devices to see if they’re downloading any updates.
4. Check to see if your ISP has any network issues. Some ISPs have issues with congestion during peak video streaming hours, usually in the evenings.
5. Clear the Cache and Cookies in your browser. Your browser stores recently visited websites (or portions of it such as images and videos) in a temporary file called the cache. If refreshing your browser didn’t work then forcing the browser to clear its cache is the next step.
6. Reboot your computer. This helps to clear the browser cache and re-establish a connection with the streaming server.
7. Update your browser. Best video performance is attained by using the most recent version of your web browser software.
8. Reboot your modem and router
Sometimes these devices can lock-up resulting in slow or non-existent internet throughput. Simply unplug each device, wait approximately one minute then re-connect the power. Within a minute or two they should be back online again.